One of the most significant platforms where music lovers can access their favorite songs is YouTube. However, sometimes we love to listen to songs without watching the visuals.
In such a situation, we want to download the songs in Wav format to save the storage space on the devices that may eat up with high-quality video songs.
But there is not such a way to change MP4 to WAV format. Various applications will help you out in conversion. Out of different available, the best one is WonderShare UniConverter. Let us know how beneficial it is as compared to other tools.
Table of Contents
1. Why WonderShare UniConverter as an ideal option to convert MP4 to WAV?
It is software that is compatible with Mac as well as Windows Operating System. WonderShare UniConverter is converting the video thirty times faster than other ones. Apart from file conversion, it is useful to edit and resize the video.
It is not just about converting MP4 to WAV, but it is capable of editing and saving the videos. Here are some of the features of UniConverter which are given as follows:
- Edit videos: It allows the user to cut videos, cut them, set stimulating effects with clicks, and add subtitles and watermarks to protect your work.
- Compress your video: The WonderShare UniConverter helps the user to compress the video in three easy steps to reduce the file size and save storage space on the device. You can make changes like video resolution, video quality, output path, and file size.
- Record the desktop screen or video call: With the help of this feature, you can easily record video tutorials, record video streaming, face time calling, and all other related activities.
- Burn videos: By using this professional template, you can organize the vacation memories.
- File Formats: Another feature is that it has 1000+ formats that allow the user to choose the one best suited. Moreover, speed is also high as it is thirty times faster.
2. How to convert MP4 to WAV in three easy steps?
If you have MP4 videos with soundtrack only, then it is better to convert the same into WAV audio that will save a lot of storage space on your system. Moreover, some of the media players do not support the MP4 format to play videos, and in this situation, the conversion of MP4 to WAV will help.
WonderShare UniConverter is a complete toolbox that takes care of all needs related to translation. Without losing quality, the software will help to convert MP4 to WAV and works at a 30x faster speed.
Before utilizing the software, make sure that you have a download and install the desktop app on your device and login through your WonderShare ID and password. Here are some steps to convert MP4 to WAV with the help of this software are given below. Let us have a look at these.
a) Step 1: Add MP4 files
To load MP4 videos from the system to the software interface, tap on the “Add files” option from the Convert section. Or you can use the drag and drop method to add files to the software.
b) Step 2: Select the WAV as the output format
Open the drop-down menu near to the “Convert files to” option and choose the WAV format from the audio tab. Select the quality of the output file.
Tap on +Create Custom that will open a new window to change encoder, sample rate, channel, and Bitrate of the output file. Once you have selected the values, and then hit on the “Create” button.
c) Step 3: Convert MP4 to WAV
Choose the desired location where you want to save the converted file at the “Output” tab and tap on “Convert All” to begin with the final step of converting MP4 to Wav audio format.
These are a few steps required for conversion, and you can follow the same steps of converting WAV to MP4 but choose MP4 as an output format in the video tab.
3. Final Words
This tool from WonderShare to convert MP4 to WAV is an excellent one and is helpful to play your favorite music in the format as you want. The most reliable software in the market is WonderShare UniConverter.
This post was last modified on July 8, 2020 11:08 pm