PayPal is a secure payment online money transfer service provider. It is the most commonly used payment option for easily and efficiently transfer money online. PayPal prepaid card features are replacing the paper options, likewise paper checks and money orders.
PayPal card is nothing but a PayPal debit card or PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. It is used everywhere the debit card is accepted.
The PayPal Prepaid card, cash card, and its benefits, features, fees, PayPal transfers and how to get the card, etc. topics are described in the below sections.
Table of Contents
1. How to get the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
Once the personal information has been verified, we can order online, and you will receive your PayPal Card in the mail within 7-10 business days. Once you get the card, activate it online or over the smartphone, add money to your Prepaid card account, and you are ready to use it.
There are nearly 250 million active accounts with PayPal around the world. By tapping is a better way to pay.
PayPal Prepaid mobile apps are available; here, we can check your PayPal account balance, load checks, review recent transactions.
PayPal mobile application can find nearby reload locations, receive Anytime notifications all are from your mobile phone.
2. The ways of adding money into PayPal prepaid Mastercard
By using PayPal prepaid Mastercard, we can receive special offers and Payback Rewards or points, when you were shopping at qualifying stores and Marts. Make sure purchases at stores, over the phone, and online. You can pay your bills, rent and other necessities.
- Direct Deposit
- In-person (reload locations)
- Within PayPal
We have the option to open tiered-rate Savings Account by the Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, with the Refer-A-Friend program. The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard has money management benefits.
3. The list of all fees related to your PayPal Prepaid cards
- Monthly Plan Fee: $4.95
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee – Domestic: $0.5
- Cash Fee Per Withdrawal: $2.50
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – Domestic: $1.95
- Cash Reload at a Netspend Reload Network LocationUp to $3.95
- Additional Statement Mailing Fee: $5.95
- Stop Payment Fee: $10.00
- Check Request Fee: $5.95
- Replacement Card Fee: $5.95
- Custom Card Fee: $3.95
For more Fee, related details link here
4. Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Faster than a paper check
- No risk of stolen or lost paper checks
- Social Security Benefits
- Government Disability Benefits
- Tax Refund Benefits
5. How to PayPal Transfers
Link your PayPal account to a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. Without cost, we can transfer funds available for use through your PayPal Prepaid Card Account.
Log in your PayPal Online Account, click on the PayPal Transfers section, and follow the steps to transfer the money from your account at PayPal to your PayPal Prepaid Card.
If you have any other issues or helpline contact PayPal customer support: www.paypal.com/help
6. PayPal Prepaid Debit Card Features
- Direct Deposit
- Payback Rewards
- PayPal Transfers
- Reload Locations
- Mobile App
- Savings Account
7. What is a PayPal Cash Card
The PayPal Cash Card is not like a credit card, so not required a credit check. No annual, No monthly fees and minimum balance requirements. It receives protection against unauthorized online payments sent from your PayPal account.
To get instant access to your PayPal money with the PayPal Cash Card. PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the PayPal Cash Card. The things than you can do with your PayPal account and PayPal Cash Card. We can get the PayPal cash card link here.
8. Benefits of PayPal Cash Card
- Shop with PayPal everywhere
- Withdraw cash at ATMs
- Transfer money to your bank account
9. PayPal Cash Card Features
- Tap & Pay feature
- Shop everywhere
- card to load cash
- Free access nationwide
- Track account activity
- mobile app feature
- Mastercard Zero Liability Policy
Use the PayPal mobile app to check your PayPal Cash Card transactions, check your PayPal Cash Plus balance, load checks, alerts, and send money to your friends with your smartphone. For more information regarding PayPal debit or cash cards link here.
- Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between iOS & Android: Every Detail You Need To Know August 30, 2021
- Online learning is not going anywhere – Why? August 10, 2021
- The UAE: Its Today Economic Situation July 31, 2021
- Saving vs. Investing – More Similarities Than You Think! June 14, 2021
- 5 Tricks for Youtube Channels with Low Engagement Rates June 4, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (18)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (4)
- Automotive (7)
- Blockchain (1)
- Business (38)
- Career (2)
- Cloud Computing (5)
- Content Management System (1)
- Cryptocurrency (1)
- Cybersecurity (5)
- Data Science (1)
- Digital Marketing (25)
- Education (3)
- Electronics & Hardware (7)
- Entertainment (4)
- Finance (8)
- Gadgets (18)
- Games (3)
- HTTP (3)
- Infographics (3)
- Internet (123)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (19)
- Job (3)
- Machine Learning (7)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile Apps (19)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- Network (15)
- Operating System (OS) (6)
- Programming (10)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (12)
- Security (17)
- SEO (19)
- Social Media (27)
- Software (31)
- Tech India Today (1)
- Technology (139)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (2)
- Web Apps (12)
- WordPress (1)
- Workforce (1)
- workplace (3)