Wireless communication technology is also known as “over the air.” It is used to transfer data or information or power between two or more nodes, or points are not connected by an electrical conductor.
Wireless technology includes Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared (IR) waves, which are used to transmit and receive purpose. Wireless technology allows us to communicate without using cables & wires.
Wireless communication technology, mobile, portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless networking.
The latest wireless technologies, such as mobile broadband (Cellular), Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity), NFC (Near Field Communication), RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification), Bluetooth, ZigBee, and Z-Wave, etc.
Wireless communication technology is used in other electromagnetic wireless technologies, such as light, magnetic, or electric fields, or by the use of sound.
Table of Contents
1. Applications of Radio Wireless Technology
1. GPS Units
2. Garage Door Openers
3. Wireless Computer Mouse
4. Keyboards and Headsets
5. Wireless Headphones and Wireless Chargers
6. Radio Receivers
7. Satellite Television
8. Broadcast Television
9. Cordless Telephones
13. Wireless Power Transmission
15. Radar communication
16. Artificial intelligence
17. Fiber optics
18. Intelligent Transport Systems
2. History of Wireless Technology
- The German physicist Heinrich Hertz (1857-1894) when he discovered electromagnetic waves.
- The first wireless communication ever occurred in 1880 in between Charles Sumner Tainter and Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone.
- Guglielmo Marconi (1874-1937), an Italian scientist, inventor, and electrical engineer, pioneered work on long-distance radio transmission waves.
- In the year 1909, Marconi and Karl Ferdinand Braun both shared the Nobel Prize in Physics for the invention of wireless telegraphy. Both are worked on Radio transmission and wireless telegraphy.
- In the 20th century, Marconi invented television.
The radio, TV, satellites, and broadcast communications are main examples of wireless communication technology.
3. Wireless Technology is Nowadays.
Most of the people using mobiles, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and modems (routers) are all about wireless technology. Portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless networking.
Industrial wireless technologies such as cellular phones, mobile telephony, pagers, wireless computer networks, wireless Internet, cellular networks, laptop, and handheld computers with wireless connections.
4. Wireless Communication Technologies
Various kinds of signals are used in wireless communication between the gadgets for remote wireless transmission of information. Coming up next are the different electromagnetic signals that are utilized depending upon their frequency and wavelength.
1. Radio Frequency Transmission
2. Infrared Transmission
3. Microwave Transmission
4. Lightwave Transmission
5. Different Types of Wireless Communication Technologies
1. Bluetooth 5.0
2. Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity)
3. Cellular Communication (GSM/2G/3G/4G/5G/LTE)
4. NFC (Near Field Communication)
5. RFID (Radio-frequency identification)
6. GPS (Global Positioning System)
7. Radio and Television Broadcasting
8. Radar Communication
9. Satellite communication
1. Apple Watch Series Online | Apple Watch Series 3, 4, 5, Edition
2. content://com.android.browser.home/ & Set Content Com Android Browser Home Page
3. Best IDE For Python Programming Language
4. What is Google Chrome Helper, How Can It Help You?. Why Does It Use so Much RAM?
5. HTTP Full Form – What is Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Methods
6. 10 Best Programming Languages For Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 
- Saving vs. Investing – More Similarities Than You Think! June 14, 2021
- 5 Tricks for Youtube Channels with Low Engagement Rates June 4, 2021
- 7 Reasons You Should Get Disability Insurance June 1, 2021
- 10 Essential Skills for Angular Web Developers May 27, 2021
- How Does Bluetooth Speaker Work? May 26, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (18)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (4)
- Automotive (7)
- Blockchain (1)
- Business (37)
- Career (2)
- Cloud Computing (5)
- Content Management System (1)
- Cryptocurrency (1)
- Cybersecurity (5)
- Data Science (1)
- Digital Marketing (25)
- Education (2)
- Electronics & Hardware (7)
- Entertainment (4)
- Finance (7)
- Gadgets (18)
- Games (3)
- HTTP (3)
- Infographics (3)
- Internet (121)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (19)
- Job (3)
- Machine Learning (7)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile Apps (19)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- Network (15)
- Operating System (OS) (6)
- Programming (10)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (12)
- Security (17)
- SEO (19)
- Social Media (26)
- Software (31)
- Tech India Today (1)
- Technology (138)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (2)
- Web Apps (12)
- WordPress (1)
- Workforce (1)
- workplace (3)