Video editing is continuously changing for the better and more significant. As a content creator, you have to work hard to make sure you put good content in place for your audience to enjoy. And even if the video in question is not for public viewing, you still want a good, clear video with sound quality and useful features for your viewing.
Many video editing features include removing background audio from a video, speeding up or slowing down a video, adding music, and many more. Still, one of the most general editing features is cutting out unwanted portions of the video. There could be an error during video production, and video editing involves removing errors or unwanted parts.
To cut or trim these parts, the tool you need is Joyoshare video trimmer. This tool simplifies the video editing process as it allows you to seamlessly remove video segments and leave you with the best videos to enjoy or for your audience.
This article covers video editors for free download that you can easily find and use for video editing. If you want a solution to this problem, we offer one here without a comprehensive list.
Joyoshare Video Cutter has a free trial. This Video cutter is ready to cut scenes from the video and as a link if you want to place various clips of seamless videos. Joyoshare Video Cutter accepts files in multiple media formats such as AVI, WMV, DivX, QuickTime MOV, and many more.
This software gives you the capability to cut and segment videos at will and cut them to as many file formats as you can use. To use it, all you need to do is download and install the setup and open it, and select the video file to edit.
After that, decide which parts of the video you want to cut and choose which format you want to extract. Then save the removed video after editing and cutting.
Some unmatched feature of Joyoshare Media Cutter:
- Cut or Trim unwanted Video/Audio without losing a bit of quality.
- Compared to others, it gives 60X fast speed to cut and merge segments from the same resource.
- It gave three ways to trim video/audio to improve accuracy and speed.
- It has a built-in editor to crop, rotate, flip, subtitle, apply the effect and add a watermark.
- You can export video to tons of media formats such as MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, and many more to any compatible device.
- It allows advanced features like customizing parameters, including resolution, codec, sample rate, etc., to any video.
- It will enable real-time preview with its built-in media player.
How to use Joyoshare Media Cutter to cut video:
- To get started with Joyoshare Media Cutter:
- Go to its official site to cut video and download the program.
- When your download is done, double-click the “.exe” file to install the Joyoshare Media Cutter.
- Click on next; follow the displayed instructions to install the complete software.
Once you start the software, the first thing you will see is its clean panel.
Table of Contents
1. Step 1: Upload video
To upload a video, click the”Open” button. Find the video you need to cut/trim from your system and open it. On the other hand, you can also drag and drop your video.
2. Step 2: Choose the part you want to cut.
At the lower part of the Joyoshare video cutter window, you’ll have the option to see a slider of time through which you can jump to your ideal time. Move the slider handles appended to the yellow bar to set the video’s beginning and a finishing point.
After you select the wanted beginning point, Now click “[” to point to start point, then drag the right slider to mark the finish point and click “]
3. Step 3: Select the desired video output format and destination folder in your system.
At the bottom of your panel, click on the “format” button, which will open a window where you can select the different video formats and audio formats. You can also set the encoding mode.
4. Step 4: Trim the video:
Once you select the desired formats, save that, now click on the “Start” button to begin the trimming process. Wait for some time shown on the window so that the software can complete the process. Once the process is completed, click the “Open The Output Folder” button.
Waaaooo! Finally, you trimmed your first video successfully.
If you want to cut and merge multiple segments, click the “+” icon at the bottom of the window and follow the above steps to trim various segments.
Nowadays, in the market, thousands of video cutting software are available offline or online both. It’s not easy to select the best tool for your requirement with all features like joy share media cutter offers.
So download this tool now. I hope you will also find this tool useful.
- Making Yourself Ready for the Placement with RBI Assistant Free Mock Test May 14, 2022
- What Is Social Commerce? Tips & Trends For The Year 2022 April 24, 2022
- Desklab Ultralight Portable 4K Best Touch Screen Monitor March 5, 2022
- A Step-by-Step Guide To Choosing The Best Laptop February 4, 2022
- Reasons To Buy In On Reputation Management January 28, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (18)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (5)
- Automotive (7)
- Blockchain (2)
- Business (41)
- Career (2)
- Cloud Computing (5)
- Content Management System (1)
- Cryptocurrency (1)
- Cybersecurity (5)
- Data Science (1)
- Digital Marketing (27)
- E-commerce (1)
- Education (4)
- Electronics & Hardware (8)
- Entertainment (4)
- Finance (8)
- Gadgets (20)
- Games (3)
- HTTP (3)
- Infographics (3)
- Internet (130)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (21)
- Job (3)
- Machine Learning (7)
- Marketing (40)
- Mobile Apps (20)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- Network (15)
- News & Trends (8)
- Operating System (OS) (6)
- Programming (10)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (13)
- Security (17)
- SEO (20)
- Social Media (28)
- Software (31)
- Tech India Today (1)
- Technology (148)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (2)
- Web Apps (12)
- WordPress (1)
- Workforce (1)
- workplace (3)