Artificial intelligence (AI) is a Reproduction or Reflection or replica of Human Intelligence, Human Intelligence can Also be called as Natural intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI) can also be called as Machine Intelligence, Artificial intelligence (AI) is establish by machines commonly used for super-computing for handling the big tasks, for example, intellectual tasks like humans.
Artificial intelligence term is often used to describe the machines, it can behave like human minded, but they are not humans (Natural Intelligence) these are machines (Artificial Intelligence (AI)). they behave like humans such as Voice recognization “learning”, “thinking”, “problem-solving” and planning abilities etc, these skills can be performed by machines.
that’s why we can call as Machine Intelligence or Artificial Intelligence, But These Artificial machines are More Powerful Than Humans. by nature humans are natural Intelligence, naturally learning, thinking and problem-solving abilities learned and adopted by nature but the Artificial Intelligence (AI) is in distinction to the natural intelligence exposed by humans.
Real-world Model and uses of Artificial intelligence in use Today is voice recognition, It is the most-widely used AI technology in their business market today.
Artificial intelligence can be listed into Three categories one is Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) [weak AI or Narrow AI or applied AI] and the second one is Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) [Strong AI or Full AI] and the final one is Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI).
Table of Contents
1. Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) [ weak AI or Narrow AI or applied AI ]
Weak Artificial Intelligence you can Also call as Narrow Artificial intelligence (AI) or “applied AI” Small AI, the weak AI System is Specially designed for Specific Task, for example, an intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) or intelligent personal assistant (IPA), Such as
a) Apple’s Siri:
Apple’s Siri is a Virtual Assistant based on voice recognization, virtual Commands like voice queries and a natural-language user interface to answer the questions, make recommendations, and perform actions based on the requests to a set of Internet services.
b) Microsoft’s Cortana:
Microsoft’s Cortana is also an example of weak AI Category, Cortana can also take the virtual commands like voice queries, Cortana recognizes the natural voice query to answer the questions, It takes the information from the Microsoft’s Bing Search Engine etc.
c) Google Voice Assistant:
Google Voice Assistant is Virtual Assistant based on natural (Human) Voice recognition, Powered by Artificial Intelligence, one of the advantages of Google voice Assistant is It can be engaged in two-way conversations.
d) Amazon Alexa:
Amazon Alexa Simply called as “Alexa” developed by Amazon based on natural (Human) Voice recognition Powered by Artificial Intelligence, take virtual commands answers the questions.
2. Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) [ Strong AI or Full AI]
Artificial general intelligence (AGI) you can also be called as Strong Artificial Intelligence(AI) or Full Artificial Intelligence(AI).
In the opinion of writing essay online experts. Artificial general intelligence (AGI) also based on the intelligence of a machine, AGI can Have the capacity to Understand and learn Intelligent or intellectual (analytical or investigative) Tasks like problem-solving or reasoning tasks, That the Human being can Do.
the difference between the Strong AI and Weak AI is The Weak AI developed for performing Specific task with the help of natural Voice recognition, etc, compare to weak AI and Strong AI can Perform the Full Length of human cognitive skills. without the help of a human, the Strong AI can perform individual Task.
3. Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI):
Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is form of Super intelligence which is most powerful and refined then a Human Intelligence (Natural Intelligence), Human Intelligence is naturally gifted and it is power and more Efficient than other species on the earth,but the Super Intelligence is more Stronger and Outrace than Human (natural) Intelligence, Human intelligence has limitations they can’t do some Tasks, an Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) can do better and easy way then Human Intelligence, Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) thinks out of the box better than Human Intelligence such as Problem solving, intellectual tasks, cognitive Abilities, understanding, memory and More energy and Faster than Human Intelligence (Natural Intelligence).
Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) risk and More Powerfull and even Humans can’t handle.
4. Important Topics or Subsets of Artificial Intelligence:
- Machine learning (ML)
- Deep learning (DL)
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- AI planning
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- Computer vision
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI) [ weak AI or Narrow AI or applied AI ]
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)[ Full AI or Strong AI ]
- Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI)
- Friendly Artificial Intelligence (Friendly AI or FAI)
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has a wide range of applications for performing real-world Tasks
like medical diagnosis, electronic trading platforms, robot control, and remote sensing etc. Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been used to develop different fields and industries, including finance (Business), healthcare, education, transportation and military etc.
6. Different Types of companies Developing and using Artificial Intelligence:
- Nvidia Corp.
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Microsoft Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Alibaba Group Holding (BABA)
- sony etc
1. What is Google Chrome Helper, How Can It Help You?. Why Does It Use so Much RAM?
2. How Secure is a VPN? and Why You Need A Secure VPN?
3. What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Tools, Layer Design and its Applications
4. Deep Learning (DL) and its Applications
5. 10 Best Programming Languages For Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 
6. Machine learning (ML) Algorithms and its Applications
Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Intelligence (MI) in 
- Free Electronic Signature App-CocoSign January 14, 2021
- Influencer Marketing? Vetting Is More Important Than Finding January 12, 2021
- The Most comfortable Policy to Send a Fax from Home January 8, 2021
- How Amateur Radio Keeps Individuals Connected during the Coronavirus-Induced Lockdowns? January 4, 2021
- Sri City – The world-leading Integrated Business City in India January 2, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (17)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (4)
- Automotive (6)
- Blockchain (1)
- Business (37)
- Career (2)
- Cloud Computing (4)
- Content Management System (1)
- Cryptocurrency (1)
- Cybersecurity (5)
- Digital Marketing (23)
- Education (2)
- Electronics & Hardware (7)
- Entertainment (4)
- Finance (5)
- Gadgets (16)
- Games (3)
- HTTP (3)
- Infographics (3)
- Internet (106)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (18)
- Job (3)
- Machine Learning (6)
- Marketing (33)
- Mobile Apps (18)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- Network (15)
- Operating System (OS) (6)
- Programming (10)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (12)
- Security (16)
- SEO (16)
- Social Media (21)
- Software (27)
- Tech India Today (1)
- Technology (115)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (2)
- Web Apps (11)
- WordPress (1)
- workplace (2)